La Trobe Aspire Program for Year 12
Be recognised for your community service and volunteering with La Trobe's Aspire program.
Successful Aspire applicants receive an early conditional offer into their chosen course at La Trobe.
For Year 12 students this includes a minimum ATAR of 50 for entry into our courses (excluding some professional degree programs). And you'll find out in September if you've been accepted into the Aspire Program, well before your ATAR.
The La Trobe University Aspire program looks for applicants who have gained valuable skills, knowledge and experience through volunteering or making a positive contribution to their community.
They consider all types of community engagement, for example:
- volunteering with organisations or community groups
- involvement with local sports groups
- tutoring at homework clubs
- participation at other volunteer community groups
- leadership in community, sports or similar groups
- contributions to one's family beyond that which is reasonably expected.
Applications are now open and close 31 August 2019. Apply online
Below, you will find links to our current and recent Newsletters. When you click on each link it will open for you to read (or save or print).